I am happy to help!
Click to email me.
Send quick message:
SF Social Media Training Class -
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Marketing
Social Media or Web 2.0 is all about the conversation. It's about starting, nurturing, and expanding your relationships with customers and potential customers. But what is Social Media? How do Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogging, and Facebook work together with your total Internet strategy to be successful? In this intensive, two day course on Social Media marketing taught in San Francisco (across from the Transamerica Pyramid). I teach these two day workshops at AcademyX in San Francisco. It is a fantastic facility, run by fantastic people, and if you are lucky enough to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I highly recommend you take this two day course, class, Social Media Marketing training, or whatever you might call it!
San Francisco Bay Area Social Media Marketing - Schedule
My upcoming classes on Social Media Marketing are -
- July 14, 2013 - San Francisco, CA Social Media Marketing Class at BAVC
- July 31-August 1st - San Francisco, CA Social Media Marketing Class
Topics covered include -
- Social Media Marketing Strategy - fitting Social Media into your larger marketing strategy.
- Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn - the Big Three Social Media Sites, and how to use them for social media marketing.
- Twitter - should you Tweet? How does Twitter fit into your Social Media strategy?
- Local Search - Google Local / Google Places and how local search intertwines with Social Media.
- Youtube - Youtube's special relationship with Google, and how Youtube is a true Social Media marketing tool.
- Blogging - how to leverage blogs plus build your own 'Google-friendly' Blog.
- Beyond Social Media - miscellaneous but meritorious lesser social media sites and how they can turbo-charge your marketing, including advertising on social media sites.
San Francisco Bay Area Social Media Training - Nearby Cities
There are many nearby communities to San Francisco; if you live in one, hop on Bart, Caltrans, Muni or your car and come up or over to SF to learn about Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Places, Yelp, and all those fun social media sites that really mean getting your company free publicity!
- San Francisco - Social Media Training Class on Search Engine Optimization in the city by the bay.
- South San Francisco - just to the south of San Francisco, home to many South San Francisco Social Media Social Media Training Class.
- San Mateo - has the best weather in the Bay Area, so a great place to meet at a San Mateo Starbucks to discuss your San Mateo Social Media Social Media Training Class.
- Palo Alto - although I, personally, am a Cal fan, Palo Alto Social Media Social Media Training Class can be fun, too.
- Cupertino - Apple and the boys from Cupertino - might need a Cupertino Social Media Training Class.
- Santa Clara - Just north of San Jose, Santa Clara Social Media Training Class might be a good thing.
- San Jose - largest city in the Bay Area, and I am currently No. 3 for 'Social Media Training Class San Jose.'
- Milpitas - sometimes forgotten, but one of our more pleasant communities - excellent for a quick chat on your Social Media Training Class.
- Fremont - my home base, and Fremont Social Media Training Class is a great search to find me, there, as well.
- Union City - just to our North, Union City for Social Media Training Class.
- Hayward - home of Cal State East Bay, and also Social Media Training Class in Hayward.
- Oakland - the third largest Bay Area city, known for its blues scene and great food - let's meet for lunch to Social Media Training Class in Oakland.
- Berkeley - Berkeley Social Media Training Class, home of my Alma Mater, UC Berkeley.
- El Cerrito - El Cerrito means little hill, so little hill of Social Media Training Class.