Fremont, CA – October 5, 2010 – Jason McDonald, a leading SEO / Social Media consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area, is proud to announce his November schedule for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media classes in San Francisco, California. These intensive fun classes are taught at AcademyX in the ‘financial district’ and offer marketers and businesspeople a fun, informative, way to gain hands-on skills in social media marketing and SEO for businesses.
"My philosophy of SEO and Social Media Marketing is to enable my students to learn hands on" explained Dr. McDonald. "AcademyX provides fantastic on-site facilities, where each student has his or her computer, and we spend the day intensively learning SEO and/or Social Media Marketing. Most students take both classes, and in just two short days they have mastered the basics of SEO and/or Social Media! It’s a ton of fun, and a ton on information!"
Both Social Media Marketing (November 1, November 23) and SEO classes (October 27, November 22) will be offered in November at AcademyX in the heart of the financial district, San Francisco, California.
More information can be found at – https://www.jasonmcdonald.org/training/
CLASS CONTENTS – SEO AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The SEO class covers –
- Keywords – tips and tools to identify the best customer-centric keywords
- Page Tags – which tags matter, and which do not for SEO
- Link Building – link building techniques for effective SEO
- News – how to use news and free news services to generate buzz
- Website Structure – Google Webmaster tools and other techniques for effective structural SEO
- Metrics – an in-depth look at Google Analytics
The Social Media Marketing class in San Francisco covers –
- Social Media, Defined – Web 1.0 vs. Web 2.0
- Twitter – does it work? Where, when, and why?
- Blogs – blogging for success, and how to blog without blogging!
- Google Places and Yelp – Local search
ABOUT JASON MCDONALD
Dr. Jason McDonald is a recognized SEO consultant in search engine optimization, Internet marketing, and search marketing based in the San Francisco Bay Area / Silicon Valley. Dr. McDonald received his Ph.D. from the University of California in 1992, and has worked at many hi-tech start up’s in the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition, Dr. McDonald is Senior Editor at eg3.com, a web portal and email service covering hi-tech embedded systems on the Internet, founded in 1994. Recently, Dr. McDonald has begun teaching marketing, market research and Internet marketing at Bay Area institutions such as AcademyX and DeVry University.
Dr. McDonald can be found on the Internet at https://www.jasonmcdonald.org, a website focused on search engine marketing, SEO, and other Internet marketing issues with in-depth free information on SEO, Page Tags, Google Analytics, Metrics, Link building, Free SEO Tools and more. He can also be contacted by telephone at +1-702-879-4771 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.