Located as I am in San Francisco, I get a lot of calls from various trade associations and organizations which are having their “annual convention” in our fair city, and want a short speech or perhaps a workshop from a San Francisco Social Media Marketing speaker. I am always happy to help, and since I am already here there are no costs of transportation. I use BART to get around the Bay Area and it’s only a few dollars. I promise I won’t charge you for that.
As a San Francisco Social Media Marketing speaker I can talk about every way of using Social Media to promote your business. We can sit down together and I can create a presentation specifically for your convention on any aspect of social Media Marketing. Topics can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Five Biggest Opportunities In Social Media Marketing
- How To Manage Your Individual Brand Online
- The Ways In Which Social Media Is Changing Business
- A Newbie’s Guide To Social Media
- Advertising On Twitter
- How To Use The Power Of Social Media In Your Business
- The Right Way To Market On LinkedIn
- Creating A Strategy For Your Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising: How To Get The Most Bang For Your Buck
- Using Social Media For A Local Business
- How To Avoid The Five Biggest Social Media Mistakes
- Marketing Using Pinterest
and a whole lot more. Those are just some suggested topics, but I can create a workshop or speak on anything to do with Social Media Marketing.
I am not just a San Francisco Social Media Marketing speaker: I can also speak about any aspect of SEO. At its’ most basic, Search Engine Optimization is a very simple concept: it is just creating content that fits in with the search engine algorithms. Largely, today it is about writing for people rather than writing for search engines, but of course the use of keywords – and using them in the right places and the right number of times – can be crucial to the search engines deciding whether you are on page one or languishing somewhere down on page seven where you will never be found in a million years.
Whatever your needs for a speaker on Social Media Marketing and SEO at your next conference I will be delighted to help. Just give me a call or email me to discuss your ideas for a subject.